Welcome to Moldovan Environmental Governance Academy and our Game with Impact!
2. Collection and Use of Information
MEGA uses information we collect to operate, maintain, and deliver the features and functionality of the Service and Product to you, to analyze how you use them, diagnose technical problems, maintain security, personalize content, save information to help you efficiently access your account, and monitor and evaluate the activity on and impact of the Service and Product.
2.1. Information you provide:
You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, address, and e-mail, when you create an account in the Game. Your name, e-mail address, and other information you choose to provide within the Product will be viewable and discoverable by other users.
We may use your contact information to send you notices related to our Service and Product (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail), as well as marketing messages. If you do not want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address and our responses.
Besides personal information, you also provide us information in content you post within the Product. Your content and metadata about your content are public by default and may be viewed by other users. We can, but not obliged to, monitor your content in our Product, as well as we can remove any information you post for any reason or no reason.
A cookie is a string of information, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that a website stores on a visitor's computer and that the visitor's browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser so that it can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
2.4. Geo-Location Information:
When you access and use the Service and Product, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and / or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your device. Location data may convey information about how you use the Service and Product to us. It may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information. Some features of the Service and Product, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
2.5. Third Party Tools:
3. Sharing of Information
There are some circumstances where we may need to share some personal information we have collected about you or which you have provided us with. These include:
1) Other users: Any personal information in your public profile will be accessible by anyone accessing and using the Service and Product.
2) With your consent: We will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will ask for your explicit consent at the time when we collect your information.
3) Third party networks and applications: If you choose to access and use the Service and Product through other networks and applications, you will be sharing certain information with them. We are not responsible for these other networks, so we recommend reviewing the privacy policies of these websites before using them together with our Service and Product.
4) Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect MEGA’s rights or property.
6) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymous usage data, platform types, etc., with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for our Service and Product.
Be advised that we may transfer and share information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
4. Storage and Access to Personal Information
Personally identifiable information collected by us will be stored no longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes of collecting the personal information after termination of the Service and Product.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service and Product, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging into your account in the Game.
5. Third Party Links
7. Contact Us
Written inquiries can be sent to:
Moldovan Environmental Governance Academy (MEGA)
Bd. Moscova, 11
MD 2068, Chisinau
Moldova, Republic of